Temporary Residents

Visitors to Kinross-shire may require medical attention during their visit.  If this is the case, you may register with us as a temporary resident.  There is no charge for this for most visitors, but some visitors from abroad may have to pay for a consultation with a GP or practice nurse.  Please contact 01577 862112 for further information.

Anyone registering as a Temporary Resident will have to complete a Registration form.  If you have access to a printer, this can be downloaded and completed prior to coming to the Health Centre.  Alternatively, please complete and return to us at lochlevenadmin.tayside@nhs.scot

Temporary Resident Registration Form

NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website